||Battery Fuel Gauge|| 8 oz.
||0.35"H x 2.40"W x 3.85"L||64V System Configuration||8-8V Batteries|
Introducing The Most Advanced and Reliable Battery Fuel Gauge
The new Pro Charging System's battery fuel gauge solves one of the most common complaints about battery status indicators currently on the market today. Most battery status indicators are not accurate and many are not reliable. Many employ old technologies. The new Pro Charging Systems Battery Fuel Gauge changes the paradigm. Think the old �Motorola Brick Phone� from the late 1980�s versus today�s I-Phone. The new Pro Charging System (PCS) battery fuel gauge measures the battery�s energy state with precision and accurately displays the information more like a traditional fuel gauge. The display is easy to read and understand. In addition, the installation of the product is quite simple. Since the system utilizes intuitive technology, it fits and adapts to a wide range of applications. We take great pride in the performance, quality and versatility of our products backed by exceptional customer service. Here are several key product features to consider:
- Accurately Displays Battery Pack State
- Utilizes Advanced Firmware
- Intelligently Detects Battery Pack Charge Status
- TROUBLE FREE � Easy Installation - Connect It and Forget It!
- Advanced Microprocessor Constantly Evaluates Battery Pack State
- Thin Design, Durable, Water Resistant - Made in the USA and Built To Last
May be used in many types of applications including: Golf Carts, Hunting Buggies Electric Utility Vehicles, LSVs, Aerial Lifts, Lift Trucks, Scrubbers, Lawn Equipment, Emergency Vehicles, Boats and More...
- Twelve LED array shows level of battery pack depletion
- LED array displays the level of charging for the battery pack
- Low Battery Voltage LED Indicator - Red indicator flashes warning and stays on when charging required
- An audible low battery voltage warning is optional
- Status self-adjusts while charging is in progress
- Rugged PC ABS polymer case/Water resistant design
- For use with Lead Acid (Wet/AGM) batteries